Sunday, March 29, 2009

Springtime equals park time

This past Monday we went to the park as a family, then on Friday we went again w/ Danielle.
On Monday it was a little cold but it was fun. We found a park that has a marry-go-round and these cool swings that looked like luxury, the thing is that it looked like they could fall out easy but they didn't, thank God. In Ca. marry-go-rounds aren't aloud at parks anymore. I was a little scared at first to put the girls on it but they really liked. All Charlie wanted to do was go on the swings or play ball. Alexa wanted to run around but she really liked the luxury swings too.

Anthony trying to show how fast he can go








Alexa always wants someone to catch her still, so Anthony and Charlie were doing it.

Then she wanted to catch Anthony but jumped back as soon as she saw him.



Charlie catching Alexa....supposedly.



Alexa at the top of the chains.



Charlie looking up at her


Charlie on a mission to the swings.


Now that's a swing.









Then On Friday the girls and I went w/ Danielle and her kids to a park by her house. We are such dork. We were trying to decide on the phone which park to go to and I was telling her about the we went to on Monday, which is in Agawam but I didn't know how to give her directions. Then she mentioned the one by her house. The she said just meet me at Light house which is her church in Agawam, but I thought she said meet me at my house. I know it doesn't seem like it would sound the same but it does. So I drove to her house and pulled up as she was finishing loading the kids. She was about to go to the church. we would of totally missed each other. but we didn't. So we ended up going to the one by her house and having a picnic too. When we first got there is was till a little cold, but it quickly warmed up to 65 degrees and was perfect for the park and a picnic. It was a lot of fun.





Yes, we are those people who like to take goofy pics.







I love these things so much fun. It was fun watching Charlie and Addison get on, neither one of them weighed enough for it to move so Danielle and I had to bounce it for them.



They pretended there was an ice cream shop. This is Alexa taking Issac's order.





Yummmmm, chocolate ice cream that taste like wood chip.



Picnic time.....Charlie eating chips


Alexa enjoying her peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich



Addison off taking a stroll by herself



Danielle trying to be sexy.....j/k we're just goofy.




I had pictures like Issac peeing in the middle of the field (must be nice being a boy), the kids running in the field, Alexa crying because she bunked heads w/ Issac and him not even effected, Alexa coming down the slide when Charlie was at the bottom and ended up kicking her right in the face and so on, but blogger decided to give me a hard time so I quit. If you check out the Calisch blog later they may have more pictures.

2 comments:

Devonne said...

We love the park too. I haven't seen a merry go round in years. I personally could never ride one. I can't even watch it go around without getting sick.lol

The Jacksons said...

Those are some RAD parks!