Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Big Adventure


Danielle and I had our weekly play date at Big Adventure. It's a big indoor play yard. A mixture of tunnels, slides, ball pits, and video games. It also serves food but of course it's over priced like every cheap kids play place. We even have fun along w/ the kids. So here's a lot of pictures. It was my first out of the house thing I did w/ my new camera. So enjoy.


Gal pals



Our little cuties


How's that taste, Addi







Charlie wanting to be a part of the fun


Skee ball......my favorite


Charlie wondering where the balls are




Alexa covering Issac


Issac's serious face


The kids jumping from a tunnel into a ball pit that bounces almost like a trampoline







awwwwwe




This little girl peed inside this tunnel and both of the kids were on the top of the tunnel crying to come down. So we had to go all the way around the other side to get them. This is Alexa screaming for me and not understanding why she couldn't come down that way. I thought it might make a cool picture so before getting her, I took a picture. I know I'm mean.





This slide is the worst slide ever. It hurts your butt sooo bad I can't even explain. Poor Danielle went down this slide so many times w/ each kid.



This is what you look like coming out of a slide that has a sign saying no one bigger than 4 yrs. old. But it still looks fun.


Alexa always has to change it up.










This rope took so many tries for them to actually stay on it.






Our biker chicks......ride or die......j/k




They never can give a hug w/out knocking the other over.



Danielle playing w/ the kids in the tunnels.

We always have to take a picture like this.....we're dorks.




May I also add when we were leaving we decided to go look at the mill that is outside Big Adventure. We had to walk up a little dirt hill and when we were leaving Alexa couldn't get down from the hill so she grabbed my hand and we both went down. I mean we actually fell down, and my whole butt was muddy but everyone else came out ok. So that was the high light of my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

The Calisch's said...

Ride or die! lol that made me bust out laughing the pictures are great you did a great job capturing the day i totally forgot about our adventure outside lol i still cant believe you fell but lucky i had an extra towel in my car lol.. i love you girl!