Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fort Wirth

This past Mon. Anthony decided to introduce his past to the girls, as many of you may have done, he built a fort out of the girls new bunk bed. I thought it was pretty cool I never had to share a room w/ my brother or had bunk beds, which Anthony experienced both growing up. So I was pretty excited to play Tea party, read books and play games inside. Then Anthony made the fort no mommies aloud. After I grabbed my camera, I was really banned from the fort. So the first few pictures I had to sneak some shots. Then they eventually let me in, but still complained about the camera...oh well.

Since Anthony had done this before, and I was banned from it, he did all the work. Alex was pretty excited about it too. She kept calling it a tunnel which I didn't really understand. I kept saying it's like a tent, but I don't think she really understood what a fort was to begin w/ so tunnel fit her vocabulary.



All Charlie cared about was bringing her bear in.


Sneak Peaks......





Officially banned and shut out....



Alexa taking her job serious (keeping mommy out)












Finally aloud on the bed inside the fort.
Alexa wanted to read stories and Charlie still wanted to play Tea Party.















Oh yeah. Anthony and I decided to make coffee and Alexa decided she wanted to really have tea in her cup. So I gave her like one drink of coffee in her tea cup. She was so excited about the coffee that she went into the kitchen like every 30 sec saying, "It's done now." Then it took her forever to finish the little bit that I gave her.
This her suction cupping her cup to her face while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.








2 comments:

Devonne said...

That was an awesome fort! They are so fun to play in. When we were kids we built them too. Alexys builds them in our front room out of the couch and cushions. Makes a huge mess but so fun!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

That looks so fun and brings back so many memories. My dad use to do that with us!! I was sad for you when you got banned :(