Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Times, Memories, Food, and Friends

This past Sunday we went to the Calisch's for game night. It's always fun getting together for game night w/ them, Danielle's brother, and friend. The kids were hard to maintain some of the time but overall it was a good time. They ordered these huge pizza that were really greasy and to me that equal yummy. We played a couple games and I got to see wii for the first time. I had my camera this time so I thought I'd share our fun.

Charlie was trying to catch the fish in the tank.


Neal are you scared? It's only a game


Anthony finally writing an answer


Cute little Addi's face


The only way we could come to game night is if someone cleaned up....j/k



Charlie way past her bedtime trying to find a comfortable lap to sleep in.




I think it was past Danielle's bedtime too, she even put on her pj's.






Adam playing bowling on the wii.


2 comments:

The Calisch's said...

you failed to mention you were up puking all night lol

The Wirths said...

for whoever reads this. Danielle poisoned my side of the pizza. so i was up puking. there's no other explanation. thanks.....and beware anyone who eats over there....j/k