Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 yrs and counting

Well my hubby and I have been married for 4 years and together for almost 8yrs. Time seems to be flying so fast when you look back at all we've been through. Well we have 2 kids, no babysitter and used our trip to Raleigh as an anniversary day, so we didn't really do anything. We have been having date nights every week. Which means Anthony cooking me dinner after the girls have gone to sleep and staying up past our bedtimes talking. So tonight we did the same thing. Anthony cooked me a yummy dinner and I got to take pictures of how yummy his food looks. Thank you God for giving me a man that can cook.









Don't be jealous and try not to get hungry.


I love you more today than I ever could image.......here's to many more memories (and yrs together.)

1 comment:

Devonne said...

Congratulations! That dinner looks delicious and looks like a chef prepared it. How fun to have date night even if its just at home after the girls have gone to sleep.