Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Princess Alexa

Alexa has been on strike from getting her picture taken, or at least a good picture w/ a normal face. Today the strike ended. For Christmas my mom got Alexa a box of 4 sets of princess dresses. Alexa has put one on all day everyday since she got them. Today was the first day being Sleeping Beauty and she was NOT shy. She was striking poses and everything. The joke around the house lately is that I've been watching too much America's next top model. She always poses in front of the mirror, but today I really started thinking maybe she's learning from the show even though I try not to let her watch it. And to top it off she also got a wand so she now gives everyone a pretty dress and a carriage to go to the ball. So today here is Princess Alexa.

Here comes the poses.

Excuse the belly shots.....she's not very graceful.

I officially have a girl, so my new saying is " She'll still pull up her skirt and run w/ the boys"

3 comments:

Devonne said...

I am cracking up! The shoulder pics are to die for. Alexys is a girly girl too but she too will pull up her skirt to run with the boys as you said.

The Jacksons said...

So cute she looks like such a big girl.

The Calisch's said...

i love the shoulder picture how adorable she is so beautiful! im glad you got some "normal"pics of her