Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Storm


We had been getting warnings of a snow storm, and I have never been in a snow storm so I thought I'd take pictures every hour to show how much snow was falling, but I ended up taking them more often than I expected.

The first hour. Notice the the parking lot has cars, and you can see ground.









You can see the sidewalks











You can see the sidewalk and curb at the school next to our house.














40 mins. later when I took Alexa to go play outside.


Alexa's foot print. When she stepped the snow would almost cover her shoe.


Note: this is only a couple inches of snow.





My kid won't eat veggies but she'll eat snow falling.




Snow angels that worked.















20 min after that.....notice there's no sidewalk or curbs and they plowed the sidewalk between pictures.














This is what it looked like right before I left the house to go get Anthony at work. Luckily he works a few blocks away.

Note: this is what it actually looked like the snow was really falling down so much that all you could see was white.

I'm loving the look of the snow and Alexa is enjoying playing in it. I don't recommend anyone to drive in it though. It was not fun and frustrating when your car gets stuck in a snow
pile, while trying to turn or park.

2 comments:

Devonne said...

There is no way I would be driving. Just thinking about it makes me nervous!

The Calisch's said...

i love how you documented ever hour very cute and good way to show people how fast it really comes down! im glad you were safe when you drove youll be a pro in no time!