Friday, December 19, 2008

My Lumber Jack and Marshmallow Girls





It snowed a couple days ago and I took the girls out to play in the backyard yesterday. The snow had already turned hard like ice but we still had fun. I have to say getting the girls bundled up in snow gear is not the most fun thing to do. I couldn't help but laugh at their outfits, we're not use to snow suits and they looked really funny to me, there's definitely padding in them, but they stayed warm and had fun which is what really matters.


The Lumber Jack





















The Marshmallow Girl





The tire swing doesn't get old or too cold to play w/.....
or playing ball, I guess.
TRYING to make snow angels, but the snow was too hard.
They're cute even when they're cold and have bright pink faces.

2 comments:

Devonne said...

I love the one of you teaching them to do snow angels! How fun! It has been super cold here. If it was raining yesterday it would of snowed it was 31 degrees here! All the mountain from here to Corona have snow on them. on the left side of the north bound 15 frwy. Amazing and so beautiful. I am sure it is so much more colder there though. Las Vegas snowed for two day too. Check out my blog under Judi she posted pictures.Take care stay warm

The Calisch's said...

love the jacket nichelle!!!! and the snow angels how cute. You are sucha great mom and a blessing to me I love you!