Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh Charlie

I just thought I'd let everyone in on my past year w/ Charlie. As I've said before she is the climber of the house. For being a mellow baby she has given me plenty of heart attacks. She should officially not be able to play or get excited. So here goes, in one year Charlie has fallen and hit her mouth on the bathtub not by slipping in the bath but from running to the bath in excitement because she heard the water running. Busted open her top gums both times. Then while in a store she decided to push a tonka truck around the store, and the tail of it went down and she hit her face somehow and bit her tongue, it still looks like she got her tongue pierced at 1 yrs old. That freaked me out so much thank God my mom was up visiting otherwise I might of had a panic attack. Then a couple of weeks ago she was standing under our fire place and all of the sudden I hear her crying. I thought maybe Alex was just bugging her but when I picked her up I realized this wooden bunny that we had on the fire place fell on her. When I went to look at her, not knowing where she was hurt, I saw blood dripping from her face. I picked her up wiped her off then saw a bunch of blood on my arm and her head. She had 2 holes on top of her head pooring out blood. Luckily it stopped bleeding. And those are just the major accidents. She falls all the time, but never from climbing which is weird to me. Alexa was my wild child and still is. But she never got badly hurt . She broke me into knowing every illness there is. Now Charlie has introduced me to blood and pain. Who would of thought my quiet, mellow baby would get hurt so much and not from climbing. So if you can say a little prayer for her.....she worries me and I don't like to see my baby in so much pain. Sorry about the painful stories, and I left the pictures out, I figure no one would want to see that. I love you Charlie.

2 comments:

Devonne said...

oh my. Myboys were kind like that too. CJ was always the sick one and brian has had stitches more times than I would like and a broken leg. Samantha has gotten into climbing lately too. i caught her trying to climb up onto her baby stoller yesterday will post some pics later. hope you had a great vacation.

The Jacksons said...

Yeah where are the vaca pics. I love hearing stories but I love love seeing pictures.