Monday, February 3, 2014

My boys


Boys are exhausting. Running, jumping, playing, climbing, never ending.....

But they are also silly. Always laughing & being silly.
Discipline is difficult. Since they think everything is so funny. Zeke smile & goofs around about everything. Even putting him in time out goes like this me-go to time out
Z-ok (big smile) 
Me- do you know why you are in time out 
Z- nope! (Still smiling)
Then I explain what he did. Then make him sit the 3 min. When I let him up he has to apologize for what he did, no matter what it is he will run to the person say sorry, in the sweetest voice.....then do it again (most of the time) ahhhh! Makes my heart smile & so happy to watch my boys play together. Most of the time Z is so sweet. He shares, protects & is the 1st one to let M know what he can't do lol. I love seeing their relationship & different personalities interact.
Learning to enjoy the Late night cuddles. Charlie hands down best sleeper & still is. Never remember waking with. Alexa I was so focused on getting her to sleep or back to sleep that I never thought about enjoying the moment. It may have had to do with knowing she was my 1st, I wanted to get it'right' & knew I'd still be having another baby, someday. But with the boys even though Its possible they may not be my last, I'm still trying to take in all the moment, in hopes that they are the last. 

All in all. These are boys. Different from each other & so different from their sisters. I'm enjoying watching them grow together & I'm so thankful for them.

1 comment:

good_to_be_home said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love it. You are a great mom. Keep enjoying those boys! xo. Shanda