Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Disney Princess on Ice

On Feb 4th my Mom, Anthony & I decided to take the girls to Disney Princess on Ice. I've always wanted to take them but thought it was out of our price range (aka expensive). My mom looked into it & it was only $16 each & for pretty good seats. The girls said they really enjoyed it but by the look on their faces the entire time you wouldn't be able to tell. They both were in awe & actually sat through the whole thing (2hrs). Even Anthony who is not into the princess part of it was really amazed by all the performances. I totally want to go again & recommend it to everyone.
We also got really lucky. We went on wed night (opening night) the day after a snow storm. The Winter has brought so much snow and as some may know some building have callapsed from all the built up snow on the roofs. Well Mass Mutual, the building where the show was at, decided to cancel their Fri-Sun shows to clean off the roof of their building. So glad our show didn't get cancelled.
I tried to spare you of ALL the pics I took. So I only put a couple of each princess. There also is no pics of the family cause Charlie wasn't a fan of the bright flash on my camera in the dark building. lol.

Aladdin


A magic carpet ride.


Notice Alexa's face that was how it was the entire time. She looks mad, but really just intensly watching.


Sleeping beauty




Little Mermaid






Mulan


Snow White & the seven Drawfs




Beauty & the Beast




All the princesses & their princes


Cinderella was the big show









the ending:
Mickey & Minnie

The Princesses & Princes (again)




No comments: