Monday, February 21, 2011

First mani & pedi

The girls have asked me forever now to paint their nails & toes. I have once before but it was w/ the cheap kiddy nail polish which Alexa picked off almost right away & I later found on the carpet where she did it. So this time I thought I would make a bigger deal out it & buy better nail polish. So this time we sat down & I painted their toes first & then their fingers. They still had a hard time sitting & waiting for the polish to dry, but we all servived. Alexa, my nail biter (like me) has actually been proud of herself for not only keeping the nail polish on, but also for not biting her nails as much (so the nail polish won't come off). Now if only I could keep them from putting their fingers up their nose.....








I thought I'd share a few random picrures of the girls also. Since I love taking their picture & they also have actually let me.

My bundles of joy (including baby E @ 29wks, from my view,hehe)




The other morning the girls woke up in a rare mood. They actually decided to share & sit together in my new rocking chair, even curled up together & shared a blanket & watched tv. Love the moments when they are sweet to each other.




I love my girls.
Oh just incase you were wondering we have decided on baby names for the lil' joy that is always going crazy in my belly. I'm not sure if we are sharing the names yet, but Since we don't know the gender of the baby our original plan was to pick one name (no matter what gender) so we could start calling the baby that name, but we couldn't agree on names. So we have picked out 1 boy name & 1 girl name & it just so happens they both start w/ an E so for now we are calling the baby "baby E" Also I have hit my 30 wk mark, so I'm feeling the journey of pregnancy is coming to a close soon.....I can see there is an end. Def starting the count down. I do not have a maternity picture but I'm starting to gain too much weight ( says my dr.) so I'm trying to watch what I eat, which is really hard for me.....but we'll see.

1 comment:

Krystle... said...

Forget the Drs! You look fantastic!