Saturday, February 26, 2011

Six yrs of Marriage & Counting

We have been through:

*Becoming Christians (a wk after getting married)
*7 cars

*6 homes

* Approx 7 jobs (between us)
* 2 1/2 children (still baking one)
*Big life changes
*Moving across the country (Ca-Ma)
*Deathes of our Gandpas

* Ups and downs

* Laughter & tears
* Happiness & sorrow.
*and WAY more

And through it all God has blessed me w/ the best man (for me ) to hold my hand during this journey we call marriage. Each yr. I think I couldn't love you anymore & then God shows me I haven't even begun to love you enough.

You are the husband I've always dreamed of:

*loving, caring, sweet, romantic, sarcastic, strong, supportive, provider, leader, man of God, loving father, good example of a husband for our girls, ect.

I couldn't ask for anything more & I feel I don't deserve you. But I'm so happy God has given me you to share my life w/.


Love you now & foever

1 comment: