Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Only 26 days in....


It has only been 2011 for 26 days & I can't really explain how much has already happened. This yr I feel is going to be filled w/ a lot of showing us the blessings in life. I know there will be hard time & rough roads & challenges but I have learned that those times are when my eyes are opened the most, & usually when God really shows His blessings. So w/ that I would like to share what our yr has stared out w/

*Haven't had much church growth & not liking where we are @ (for many reasons)
*Our church got a new building w/ a great landlord & for a good price.
*Needed A LOT of work done to it.
*My hubby (Anthony) has broken his foot, falling off a ladder, while working on the building.
(Which I think was God telling him to slow down, but didn't really work)
*The church is planning a relaunch service, for The City Church along w/ a big grand opening of The Hill (many helpers needed)
*Everyone in the church has lent a hand somehow. (I definitely have seen the gifts God has given each of them)
*Anthony has had to work his butt off (still working, planning, working on the building, etc)
*Anthony got in a car accident.
*Totalled the van
*Other person's fault & everyone's ok.
*Car shopping (not sure if this a a plus or negative :)
*I'm 25 wks pregnant & feeling anxious about our house size for months.
*A friend bought a house & is letting us move in & the end of winter.
*Baby #3 is due in May & feeling nervous about having 3 children (which I know God will help me w/)


All this just to show that God is good. He has a plan for our lives, & knows what is actually needed. Thank God He is in control
This verse is what I feel our yr is going to be about. phil 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but by prayer & supplication w/ thanksgiving let your request be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus.


No comments: