Sunday, April 19, 2009

Randoms......



I just have random cute pics I wanted to share w/ everyone. The Wirth house always has something going on and I wanted to share the cute parts.


What Does a Lizard do?




I don't know why but Charlie's impressions are one of the cutest things

Smile



Where's your tongue?


For a few min. in the morning there's cuddles


A new way to get rid of veggies.
I made fried rice and Alexa didn't want to eat the veggies so sh picked them all out, ate everything on her plate, than fed the veggies to Charlie.





Park
This shows how much Charlie loves playing ball, she wouldn't even put it down to go in the swings.


Alexa trying to hide in her swing.



The cuteness
These are just random cute pics





Photobucket

Sunshine
using my new lense.


Photobucket

Looking at a rainbow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you have it. The Wirths random cuteness.

2 comments:

Devonne said...

You have such a beautiful family. You can see the love!

The Calisch's said...

i love the video so cute! when did she learn that?ill have to get her to do that next time i see you guys <3