Sunday, April 19, 2009

D is for......

Photobucket




Day w/ Danielle. Or ducks, drinks, desserts, dookie and a darn good day ( beside the dookie). Danielle and I went w/ all the kids to Forest Park, which I've said before is my favorite park around here. We met by the ponds to feed the ducks. It was cute watching the kids throw food at the ducks. Even Charlie and Addi were into this time. Danielle and Addi would freak out every time ducks would start fighting, it was really funny.

Photobucket




Looking at the different types of ducks walking around, letting the kids run free, and having an actual conversation w/ Danielle, while the sun was shining was very enjoyable. That is until Charlie sat in poop ( hence the word dookie in the beginning). And me not noticing picked her up, so I got it on my. It wiped right off my shirt, and that's why I still bring a change of clothes for both girls. So we were covered.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


They just looked so cute had to take a picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Addi excited about getting a hold of Starbucks.

Photobucket


Looking at the fish in the pond.

Photobucket


Danielle told us that the fish will eat your spit, so this is Issac spitting to see.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


When they hold hands all I can say is love or awwwwwe

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Then we headed over to the play ground and let the kids run some more. When they got hungry we walked right next to the park to the rose garden and had a picnic. The kids ate and then ran even more.

Picnic time
Photobucket

Don't kids just make dessert look soooooooo good.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Danielle was taking pictures while I took the older kids to the bathroom. These next pictures looked like a story when I was looking at them so this is my version.

Charlie w/ Addi in the background.

Photobucket


Charlie noticing Addi w/ her (Charlie's) cup

Photobucket


Charlie fighting to get her cup back.

Photobucket


Unsuccessful, "hmmmm how will I get it back" thought Charlie.

Photobucket

Sorry I'm a dork. but I couldn't help it.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The kids never really seemed to stop moving. Alexa even cried and screamed when we had to leave, saying, "I don't wanna go, I'm not tired." but to me she's saying, " Please take me home fast. I'm over tired and I need a break." but that's my interpretation. It was really nice though to see the sun shining and over 60 degrees, the kids playing w/ no fights. It was a perfect day. Love ya Danielle.

2 comments:

The Calisch's said...

what a great day it was! you do a great job at capturing every moment I absolutley love the ones of isaac and alexa looking over the dock by the Duck pond or you could call it DOOKIE pond too! lol. And the story of Charlie and Addi is amazing love you too!!!!

Devonne said...

What a nice day. I love the one of them laying down looking into the water. so cute! I also love the holding hands. Priceless!