Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tribute to Charlie...

I thought I'd make a big deal out of her birthday, since she's turning one and because I'm obsessed w/ taking pictures. The blogs aren't in the order I hoped, but here it is. So lay back and enjoy because it's a long blog.
So this is how we spent Charlie's birthday. We went to the doctors for a 1 yr. check up and shots. Then went to the store for her birthday cake and make her birthday cards. Then went home. As soon as she saw the cake she started staking like she had never seen food before. We didn't even have time to take a before picture because she was so excited. So we sat in her chair and set the cake in front of her. Before we were done w/ the song she had already dug in. She dipped her finger in it tasted it then put her hole hand in it. And was very excited.
We even bought Alexa a cupcake so she could enjoy some sugar too. And then it was nap time and relaxation from for the rest of the night.


Taste test.


Full fisting.


Alexa enjoying too.



Trying to share w/ mommy.

And happiest baby when she was done.

2 comments:

The Calisch's said...

omg i love the taste test pictures!!! so adorable..did you use my camera..the pictures are great love the end result looks like she enjoyed that 100%

Devonne said...

She really loved that cake! So cute! I still can't believe it has been a year already. It goes so darn fast. I loved the nature pictures too. The one with the leopard jacket and her holding the stuffed animal is my favorite.I love all the leaves wish we had that here.