Monday, November 10, 2008

Charlie's One

To day my baby turns 1. I can't believe the time has flown by. We have enjoyed all the smiles, and moments that come w/ her. She has definitely completed our family and I can't wait to watch the girls grow together and separately.



We love you Charlie Bear.















Today I turn one.
I'm 29 inches and 19.1 pounds.
I'm a happy baby.
I'm happiest when I'm eating or when I'm full.
I love all foods except meat.
I have a personality like no other.
My sister makes me laugh more than anyone else.
And I'm content and mellow most of the time just playing w/ my toys.
I'm learning new things daily.
The crazy things my sister teaches me, like being loud
and playing w/ stuffed animals or stealing them either way.
My daddy is getting me to blow kisses.
And my mom teaches me sign language.
( I can sign: more, food, and thank you when I want )
I can stack blocks and put shape inside each other.
I play Peek-a-boo, Patty cake, If you're happy and you know it, etc.
I'm officially walking although I still crawl to keep up w/ everyone when I need to.



If you want to see all the pictures go to snapfish enter my email (nwirth81@gmail.com) to log in then my pass word is Alexa1. I know it's a lot of work but definitely worth it. I took the pictures in front of our church. I wanted to get a nature/ natural thing going on. It was harder than I thought since all she wanted to do was eat leaves. So the pictures that she's upset in, most likely is because I took a leaf from her.


some of the pics do seem to be blurrier on snapfish, but worth seeing and I hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

The Calisch's said...

i love love the poem and the pictures came out beautiful.Happy day Charlie! love you