Monday, December 6, 2010

Yankee Candle & a Tree

On my cousin's last day in Ma. my mom & I decided to take her to Yankee Candle (yes the candles). It's a huge store w/ a bunch of different rooms: candles, candle making, food court, toy section (where Santa is all yr), house stuff & my favorite, a room full of Christmas nick nacks & ornaments. Anyway
We heard Santa was saying "hi" in his own building that day so we went over to see him but there was such a huge line we decided to go in Yankee Candle instead.

Waiting for Santa before we knew how long the line was.





Making a candle w/ Mama



Charlie asked if we could bring one of these home. I asked her "where would we put it & how we would get it home?" She replied "Santa can bring it & he can sleep in my bed"
Yeah I don't think so.


ARRR Matey



Couldn't pass the princess castle


Christmas villages

Then right before we left we decided to go back & see how long the line was for Santa & it was onlly 10 min so we waited.






While we were @ Yankee Candle Anthony was picking up our tree. A friend was getting rid of his (fake) 7 ft tree & a huge box of decorations (which will explain why we have a ridiculous amount of bulbs on our tree), & no one wanted it so Anthony said we would take it. The girls had a blast decorating. I think this is the 1st yr Charlie really took an interest in decorating. So it was nice having the whole family be a part.



Charlie literally kept putting her bulbs under the tree.







Their reaction to Anthony turning off all the lights & turning on only the Christmas tree lights for the 1st time.









And my beautiful family


Merry Christmas & hope everyone is enjoying this great time of yr.

2 comments:

Devonne said...

Great pics! Beautiful tree! Must be the age thing about the ornaments and their level of height because Sam did the same thing. lol

Carolyn @ Yankee Candle said...

I love your post! I'm glad you were able to visit with Santa & Mrs. Claus. Looks like you made many memories :)