Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving & the Day After

I know I'm running a lil' behind on my blogs but had to post it anyway. Our Thanksgiving was pretty low key but very nice. My cousin (Santina) from Vt came down w/ her son (Asher) for the wk. and then a couple of friends from church came over also. So it was really nice having people over & eating a bunch of food. We had a lot of left overs & usually I'm not a fan of left overs but I sure did enjoy my hubby's ham for quite a few days after. I didn't take to many pics, cause I din't want to scare our guest away but here's a couple.

Charlie right after she woke up, complained she was cold so her & Alexa went & got their robes. Funny thing, Charlie took off her pj's & then put on her robe. I think that kinda defeats the purpose but oh well.







At the end of the night way past all their bedtimes, watching a movie.
Charlie wasn't happy about taking a picture @ all.



The after Thanksgiving every year they have a Big Balloon Parade in downtown Springfield, which is literally a 5 min walk for us. So Anthony & I decided we wanted to take the girls to go see it.




Alexa was amazed by how many people had to hold each balloon. but they were huge.














After the parade we went for a walk through downtown looking for some other event that was supose to be happening, but never found it.




Oh did I mention taht the walk to downtown is a breeze but the walk back, not so much. State st is a pretty steep hill to walk back up (sighe), so it take a lil' bit longer buut still a good time.


the girls chasing Daddy as Mommy drag behind.

No comments: