Friday, May 10, 2013

Ezekiel is TWO!!!






Yep, it happened my lil' boy is now TWO!!! Where does the time go, seriously. I know I say this on each kids' birthday but really, where does the time go....... I feel he went from this crawling, not wanting to walk 12 month old to a crazy, sweet, hard headed, 2 yr old in like a wk.



I know there was some blur between when he was 16 months to 20 months thanks to end of pregnancy, c-section, & caring for lil' Malachi. But.......wow......  Anyway.








I honestly love this kid even when he's in time out screaming on the top of his lungs. Or running & rolling off the couch. There's something about his care-free, way too silly lil' personality that makes it hard to punish him & take him serious.




I love how smart he is. And it's crazy to think that my 2 yr old can use a computer, I barely can. 



I look forward to watching him grow. I hope he never looses his silliness & love for music.

 He loves his lil' brother. The only time Zeke sits down & is calm is when he's holding Malachi. He asks daily to hold him & even though he doesn't hold him for a long time, I think it's the sweetest moments :) I pray they have a great brotherly bond & grow to be best friends that love God 


Happy Birthday my sweet boy. I love you So much. 


No comments: