Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Half a year


Malachi Gabriel Wirth I can't believe you are 6 months old. And that this is your first post :) 
Well I can't imagine life without you. You are completely different baby than your siblings, so mommy is still trying to figure you out. You are really easy. Just want to eat, sleep & play. You aren't a big cuddler which I think it's hard for me to figure you. I just want to hold you & cuddle you, to take in every moment as if you were (&hopefully are) my last child. But instead you want to be a simple 4th child who is really easy going. Lol. 
You are tiny in weight compared to your siblings but longer then them. I'm anxious to see what you look like when you're older. I pray Z doesn't eat you & that you boys are the best of friends. 
Thank you God for my wonderful 6mo boy. 


Happy half birthday

No comments: