Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hangin w/ our BF's again

That's right Danielle, the kids and I went to Holyoke childrens place. This place is def becoming one of my favorites. Any place you can let your kids run free and crazy and know they are safe is a good place in by book. So anyway we had lots of fun (like always). The first couple pictures are in blk/wt thanks to not checking my camera before taking pics and the last time I used it was when I was playing around w/ Alex as you saw in my last post.












Making a paper mache flower




greatest bubble maker











Elevator ride



Outside the museum is a indoor carousel that the kids love, so of course we had to stop by on our way out.













The following week we went to Forest park. I love this place the kids can run, feed ducks and there's a playground. Oh I also can find 1000 things to take pics of, always a plus.







the ducks are crazy this yr. they were fighting for food and taking it right out of the kids hands, kinda scary but kinda cool too.











Hurry Addison, catch up......







"Look a spider web"



And of course the kids had to find stuff to jump off of, except charlie, my lil' chicken.








All in all a great time. We also had a picnic at the park which was very nice too.

1 comment:

Krystle... said...

Man, the girls are really growing up! Alex is becoming a beautiful little girl.