Thursday, August 19, 2010

5? No she can't be.....

That's right my girl is 5 now. WOW time really does go by fast. I can still remember being pregnant w/ her & her long (but worth it) delivery. I was 9 days late w/ this lil' monkey, and each day after my "due" date the more mean I became.....but as soon as I saw her face, I couldn't believe how fast I became in love and in awe of someone. God's blessing was (and still is) so beautiful. I have tried to remember things about her each yr that reminds me of that age and I would write it down in her baby book. So I thought I'd share share 1 word from each yr that really describes that yr.

Birth- Alexa Diane Wirth 7 lbs 10 1/2 oz, 19 1/2 inches
non sleeper (and still is)



10 days
(announcement pic)






8mos
almost walking, speed crawler
(walked @ 10 mo)



1yrs old
hitter
runner (never really walked)




2yrs old
talker (went from one word to full sentences in a day, seriously)
Helper (wanted to do everything for her sis)





3yrs old (we lost a lot of pics this yr so these were what I could find)
Why (the only word she knew)
boundary tester






4yrs old
questions (always asking things)
interested in learning



5 Yrs old
Energetic
imaginative



Happy Birthday to my big girl. Love ya Alexa w/ all my heart.

This yr Alexa will be starting Kindergarden (@ home) and is really excited to start. She is really getting into art and is really smart. She is still taller than most her friends and weighs about 42 lbs. She moves at a fast past and loves playing dress up w/ her friends and being princess'. She still has her who she wants to marry in mind. She's a true blessing......and I thank God for her daily.

Just wanted to end this w/ a quote I heard and seems so true as I look back
The days are long but the yrs are short.......enjoy each day you have w/ your lil' ones, they grow up fast.