Saturday, October 18, 2008

Leaf Peeping

My friend Danielle and her family were going to Mt. Holyoke to enjoy the beautiful view. At this time of the year you can see so much of Mass. and all the beautiful fall trees ( which is why I guess they call it leaf peeping). Anthony had to work but the girls and I joined them. It wasn't that far of a drive and it was fun looking at all the different color trees w/ Alexa on the drive up. When we got there it was so beautiful looking over the state. It's funny how different things look when all you can see is nature. We walked a little and stopped for a snack w/ a beautiful scenery. Then we tried to take pictures of the kids together but my girls REALLY didn't want to take pictures. Alexa and Issac wanted to run around all the big rocks. While Charlie and Addison enjoyed looking at the leaves and sitting on the wet grass. But all in all it was nice and to end the trip we went to Pizza Hut where the kids enjoyed pizza. There's not so many scenery pictures of the drive I figured you got a look at enough trees in the last blog. but i hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

The Jacksons said...

Beautiful! It is still really hard for me to look at your blog and listen to the music. I miss you all so terribly I just about cry everytime. I love you and glad to seee you are all doing so well.