Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

For Labor Day our church decided to have everyone stay after church and celebrate after service. We BBQ, had games and felowship. It was really nice just hanging out and getting to know more people in the church. It's still really hard for me to remember all their names. But the hardest part is remembering who's related to who. The church right now is mostly 3 large families. And when I say large I mean families of 11-13 and then most of them have children from 2-12 yrs. old. It's really crazy to see a lady that has had 11 kids. God Bless them. Anyway. So we had a lot of fun. Alexa made a new friend, Jacob, and they were unseperatable until the bounce house collapsed and all the lil' kids, except Alexa, wanted to still play in it. Charlie got kidnapped.....not really but there's a lady who has been trying to have kids and can't and everytime she sees Charlie she takes her from me. Anthony played volleyball most of the time and helped w/ food. And I just did what I do best I got to talk and be nosey.

1 comment:

The Jacksons said...

I am sure I have said this before but the only comment I can think of every time I see new pictures on your blog is... Your pictures make me miss you and the music makes me cry. I love you guys and I miss you A LOT!