Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer (Part 1)

So we have had quite the Summer so far. Lots that we didn't take pics of but (of course) lots that we have.
To start my Summer off I had a post baby shower for lil' Zeke. It was very nice. My mom threw the shower for me & a great friend Kim helped her. It was nice celebrating my lil' bundle of joy's life w/ other great friends. Lots of great gifts. Thanks to all that came.




We have had lots of days at the park thanks to a lot of nice WARM days. We went to the duck pond, park & had a picnic w/ my mom & the girls. Then a couple days later I decided I wanted to do Father's day pictures for Anthony since we don't have any (printed) picof Zeke. The pics didn't come out quite as well as I would like but what can you expect w/ a 1 mo old & 2 wiggly girls.




My crazy gymnast.


Zeke 1 mo. old



Father's Day pic






We have been to the beach several times this Summer. Surprisingly since all the beaches are @ least an hr away. A far drive w/ a screaming baby (who hates the car) & 2 girls saying" are we there yet?" or "how much longer?" cause they know the gps tells me........anyway this was our 1st trip to Old Lyme beach. I didn't put all the pics on to share you a crap load of pics in this whole blog.




Aiden


Evan


Colin


The girls decided to do dance this yr. They were in a acro/jazz combo class. They both really liked it. They had a recital on June 18th. Alexa did really well & Charlie surprised me that she performed @ all, but it was a lil' fast past for her. But here's them before their recital.

My lil lions.

More park time w/ Danielle & Alanna this time.
Addison letting the wind blow in her hair.



Sweet Ava


Alexa Walker (not my Alexa.lol) enjoying the swings


Cute Charlie


The Alexas


The girls also are doing swim classes for the first time. At first they were really nervous about doing anything. As you can see the teacher had to help them do everything. (more pics to come of their improvement)




The fourth of July. Went & watched the fireworks in Ct. We met some of our good friends there & let the kids play & run around then watched the fireworks on the bridge (a great view).


Anthony & Alexa playing 'i see something....' while we wait for our friends.


Kelly & Audrey


Charlie & Daddy



There is a lot more to come. Trust me we haven't stopped all Summer. Almost looking forward to school starting so I won't be driving as much but very thankful we got to get out & have lots of fun.

No comments: