Monday, November 22, 2010

Charlie Bear is 3!!!

I can't believe my baby is 3 yrs old. It seems like yesterday she was cuddled in my arms, sleeping all day, & sucking on her pacifier. And now she's my (2nd) wild energetic little girl. Who didn't talk for the longest time & now talking up a storm. I realized about a wk ago also that I no longer can call her my baby, since there's another lil' guy/girl on the way, which brought a tear to my eye. It will be interesting to see her as a big sis and not the baby anymore.

Here are pics of her on her Birth-days. For the 1st 18mo of her life her & her pacifier were inseparetable so I used the only pics of her w/ out the pacifier.

My sleeper

easy-going, no talker



favorite word "me", pacifier free, laugher
(she would laugh @ anything Alexa did, funny or not)



Happy, whiner, talker




To my lil' bear Mommy, Daddy, & Alexa love you very much. What a blessing you are to us.

1 comment:

Devonne said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! I can't believe she is already 3. Sam turns 3 this month and it has flown by. Hope you're feeling well.:)