Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thank you

I was recently asked by a good friend to write my story, something important or a life lesson. So I did. I just finished yesterday and she is going to post it on her blog. I too will also add a couple more personal things (since it's my blog and I don't care how long it is) & then add it to my blog. While writing my story of the journey God has taken me I broke down crying thinking of all the incredible blessings God has blessed my family and I w/. He has used many people in this area to help us in many ways and sometimes at times when I was not in a happy place in my life. So I really felt overwhelmed to send a (hopefully) short thank you to the people who have encouraged, inspired, helped, etc me to let them know they are special and hold a special place in my heart.

First I have to thank my wonderful husband for loving me and putting up w/ me. For encouraging me to read my Bible and to really be on board for this journey God has called us to.
For all the women that have greatly and generously given my girls or/& I clothes. It seems each season my kids grow faster and faster and whether you know it or not you have helped in a tremendous way (Danielle, Christie, Vanessa ladies from church etc)
For the people who have randomly thought of me through the day or when they see something have bought or donated to us. Whether something for our home, car seats, strollers, food, etc I could not be more appreciative. (Sarah, Danielle, julie Ladies @ new Generation)
People that have helped us move whether it was packing up the truck to move here, or the last 2 times we've moved.
To God and the women in ministry he has placed in my life. More than you may know you have probably inspired me to be a better women in Christ, wife, mother, etc. (Annette, Kristin, Bonnie, Melanie, Christie, Jessica, Kelly etc)It is nice to know there are women going through the same things I may be going through & be able to lean on for encouragement.
For the women that are willing to have play dates w/ my crazy kids and I, whether last min or planned. I love getting out of my house and appreciate the time spent w/ you: the laughs tears, inspiration, talks, etc (So many women, thank you)
For the people who have been willing to watch my crazies so that I can send time w/ my love. Babysitters are hard to find and hard to ask for so thank you (Danielle, Christie, Vanessa, Cindy, Luda my mom)
Everyone that has opened their door to us on the holidays and welcomed us. Being away from family can be hard around the holidays but you all have made it easier and great. (The Deida, The Royland, The Albitz, The Calisch families The Lively families)
To those who have supported us whether in prayer, mentoring, spiritually, financially, we appreciate it.
To Krystle who made me stir up all these emotions and make me think of doing this.
And for the women @ The City Church whether you know it or not I'm new to this Pastor's wife position. So I'm thanking you in advance for putting up w/ me. I pray I will get to know and become closer to all of you.
And God for all these people He has blessed us w/. May God bless you all, the way He has blessed us.


I know there are probably more but just know if we know you you have probably touched my life somehow whether you know it or not.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love this, Nichelle! I can relate so much. There are SO MANY people who have impacted my life and blessed me in ways that I'll never be able to fully acknowledge. And YOU are truly one of those. Your faith and radical obedience to Christ are so refreshing and inspiring. We pray for you guys often and are so proud of the ways you allow the Lord to use you.