Sunday, January 17, 2010

Missing....

Ok everyone I know I've been neglecting my blog lately which I have felt weird about but I was pretty busy over the Holidays. I haven't blogged in 2 months and I'm not really feeling like uploading ALL the pics from over the past couople months, but I will let you know that I had a great December. My mom came out for 3wks and in the middle of her visit right before Christmas Anthony's brother and his family came out also. Let me tell ya it was REALLY nice having family here for the holidays and getting all the kids (my 2 and their 3) together. We live in a lil (barely) 3 bedroom apt and all of us were in the same house for like 11 days. We survived and I would definitely do it all over again just to see them again. The kids got along great. For those who don't know Gabe and Vanessa have an 8 yr. old and an 4 yr. old (6 wks younger than Alexa) and an almost 2 yr. old ( 2 mos younger than Charlie) so it was almost like having 2 sets of twins in the house, very entertaining and crazy (at times). But we all (including my mom) spent Christmas together and had friends join us too for dinner. For New years we all went to a new friend's house (Justine and Manny). Fun times. We actually kept the kids up (except Charlie and Averi) they got layed down around 11pm. They just wouldn't last, but I will say ALL the kids still woke up bright and early the next day. I will post some pics of the one day it seem to snow this past month, so you can see my beautiful family. So hope you all had a great holiday (a lil late I know) and that life is just going great. I'll try to stay updated now. God Bless

No comments: