Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two Surprises, One Day

The rest of our road trip was on our way home from California, Pa. We told Alexa she had two surprises we had to pick up before going home. So we had to drive to Pittsburgh, Pa Tuesday morning and pick up surprise #1. Side note Ptts. is a beautiful city, definitely downtown. I didn't take very many pics but I wish we had more time to visit, but we were on a time schedule to pick up surprise #2.

Going through all the tunnels I would tell Alexa, "hold your breathe." the first time I said it she said, " What's your breathe?" I thought it was really funny.
This tunnel was a mile long, which I thought was really cool. And none of could hold our breathe through this tunnel.





Surprise #1
Mama



Surprise #2
Barnabas
Alexa could see him outside the car.





Welcome to your new Home Barnabas


The girls were very happy w/ both their surprises and are really enjoying them too.

1 comment:

Devonne said...

he is so sweeeeet!